Thursday, January 27, 2011

Firsts #2 & 3

First Spray Tan--- check! And I would highly recommend Sculpted Tans on JFK. The (very) young little tan sprayer girl was very nice. She explained everything with "Spray Tan for Dummies" details, but with good respect for her "elder" client. And she didn't even flinch or roll her eyes when she saw me in my tanning attire. I think my new tan makes my teeth look whiter and my flab a little tighter!

#3- tonight I had birthday dinner with 4 friends at Chili's. I've done that before, but tonight I was the FIRST one to arrive!!! Those who know me well know that is highly unlikely. But I was determined! I need fodder for my blog, after all...

I give the spray tan experience 2 thumbs up. Being early for a date- still don't really see the appeal in that, but I will keep trying to be more respectful of my friends' time and try to be on time at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment