Thursday, April 28, 2011

I'm the Surprise Visitee!

22. A surprise visit from 2 Colorado residents :)

I was seeing children at one of my least favorite day care centers Wednesday afternoon when Brian called me. I had 2 busy preschoolers at a table with me and was a bit impatient with Brian's slow delivery of news... But it was more than worth it. He told me we had to change our plans for dinner & delivery of Jude to Mission Friends at church- Micah and Ben were in Dallas and on their way to see us!!! Just what Brian and I both needed this week! Our visitors are staying 5 nights with us and we have already gotten some great laugh-therapy benefits from Ben. The boy is hilarious! He talks up a storm and is funny on purpose many times :) Other times just being Ben is pretty funny. He came to Nana from his mother's arms tonight at the ball park- yesss!!! I am "pondering these things in my heart" and considering this an early Mother's Day gift!

Oh yeah- I love having my eldest daughter in the house, too!!!

Of course, pictures to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment