Saturday, June 18, 2011

Calypso Coral Toes

28. Finally paint toenails with some COLOR!

Referring back to first #15 (pedicure), being the pretty doggone conservative person that I am, I have always opted for an obscure, don't-look-at-my-toes nail polish color. Actually, I never really cared whether my toenails were painted or not (!) until a few years ago when the young "cool kids" that are my co-workers educated me about flip-flop etiquette. Since then, I have chosen lovely mauve, brownish, forgettable colors. On vacation, I looked for some nice coral color polish, but ran out of time before my quest was fulfilled. This week, I found it! I "needed" some new Tom's :) so, after picking up my lovely pottery, I went to Whole Foods in the same shopping area. Scored some pretty "Calypso" coral nail polish in the same outing. And, I assume it is very "green" and healthy, considering the source. (I love that they put my Tom's & polish in a small, brown, recycled paper lunchbag, and the receipt is very small & printed on both sides. Good job, WF!)

Since my toes are not lovely, here is a picture of the Calypso bottle :) It is really a little more orangey in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment