Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Family Beach Photo

27. Photo of whole family on the beach

Though I couldn't convince many of these folks to dress in the obligatory white-shirt-khaki-shorts, I did finally get all 15 members of the Charles Carroll family to pose for a family photo together on the very sunny beach at Orange Beach, Alabama! I learned, too late, that overcast days are better for such portraits- note to self. We took pictures of each family unit, then all 4 Carroll kids + families, then added me & Brian, then added the other 4 in the Carroll family. We did this as quickly as we could, with lots of antics to try to get the little ones to look and smile. The photo of the BIG group was actually accomplished by setting the timer & running into my place- I am amazed at how well it turned out.



(I had another "first" planned- a Sunset Cruise on the Gulf. However, due to some Groupon pickiness and scheduling conflicts, that one didn't happen.) :(

No comments:

Post a Comment