Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas mementos of 2011

(Just a post for fun, as a reminder to myself of this fun year.)

I like to buy ornaments when I go to new places, to remind me at Christmas of some of the fun memory-making times of the past year. In decorating this week, I found that I have 4 new memento ornaments this year! Extra credit if you can "name that location" (not too difficult, since most of them document the sites :)---

A)

B)

C)

D)


Answers:
A) The Parthenon at Centennial Park in Nashville TN- (Girl Trip)(First #16 & 17)
B) Capt. Henderson House Bed & Breakfast in Arkadelphia AR- (the kidnapping of Brian during his shoulder surgery recovery)(#34)
C) New Orleans LA- (visit to Clay at New Orleans Bapt. Theological Seminary)(#41)
D) Frank Lloyd Wright ornament, from Bartlesville OK- (Sister Trip)(#38a)

No comments:

Post a Comment